Testicular Cancer Signs and Symptoms
Regular self-examination will help you become more aware of the normal feel and size of your testicles so that any abnormalities can be spotted early on.
- A lump in either testicle
- Any enlargement of the testicle
- A feeling of heaviness in the scrotum
- A dull ache in the abdomen or groin
- A sudden collection of fluid in the scrotum
- Growth or tenderness of the upper chest
If you do have any of these symptoms, don’t just wait and hope that they disappear - go and get checked out by your doctor. Most lumps are not cancerous but the earlier you find out, the earlier you can get any necessary treatment.
And remember – if caught early, testicular cancer is 99% curable.